A day of data and Ofsted workshops and presentations for primary school leaders
Designed for primary headteachers and senior leaders, you will hear of the latest primary data and Ofsted policy changes and take part in two workshops that explore the implications for you and your staff. SSAT Head of Data and Self-Evaluation, Colin Logan, will lead much of the day – an Ofsted inspector, he will give valuable insight into how to prepare for an successful Ofsted inspection and how to tell your story effectively.
- The very latest data and Ofsted policy changes and implications.
- RAISE/FFT – how to utilise effectively.
- Data management.
- The new Ofsted framework – processes and expectations.
- Ofsted preparation and inspection.
- Greater understanding of the most recent changes to data and Ofsted policy and what the implications are.
- Increased confidence when preparing for an Ofsted inspection and telling your story more effectively.
- Enhanced knowledge of how SSAT’s data and Ofsted activities and resources can support primary schools over the year ahead.