One-day interactive workshop for senior leaders
From September 2013 Schools will need to use performance management measures to assess salaries. Ofsted will also be looking for evidence of staff capability as aligned with the Teachers Standards.
In preparation for adopting Performance Management systems SSAT is running an interactive workshop this spring.
This one day course will examine:
- The recommendations made by the School Teachers Review Body in 2012
- The Teacher Standards
- Models of excellent Performance management
- The role of Appraisal in the Performance Management process.
You will go away with:
- Examples of performance management systems
- Information on the Standards
- Case Studies
- Examples of Appraisal techniques.
Audience: Senior Leaders from primary and secondary schools, and sixth forms
Dates and venues:
Thursday 7 March, St Luke’s Community Centre, London, EC1V 8AJ
Summer term 2013 – tbc
Timings: 9.30am – 3.30pm (registration from 9.00am)
Prices: £199 members, £298.50 non-members. Prices are exclusive of VAT
- 21st School Teacher’s Review Body (STRB) report 2012
- New Teachers’ Standards 2012
- Ofsted Inspection Framework