Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores the characteristics of high performing teams, drawing upon examples from education and beyond.
This short course is available in both November 2021 and February 2022, allowing a choice of dates that are best for you.
Session 1: Characteristics of high performing teams
Thursday 11 November 2021 / Thursday 3 February 2022
- Reflect on examples of high performing teams – what makes them successful?
- Consider the leadership theory around successful teams and dysfunctional teams
Session 2: Developing your team
Thursday 25 November 2021 / Monday 21 February 2022
- Reflect on the development stages of teams and where our teams are
- Consider how we can build strong teams and further capacity for growth
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note: The discount is applicable for one person to book onto multiple courses or for an organisation to book multiple delegates onto one course.
Launch date:Thursday 11 November 2021
Thursday 3 February 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT