Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
In this short course we explore the importance of school culture and how we can intentionally grow more of the culture we desire.
This short course is available in both November 2021 and February 2022, allowing a choice of dates that are best for you.
Session 1: Defining and influencing culture
Monday 8 November 2021 / Tuesday 1 February 2022
- Reflect on our understanding of culture and the importance culture plays in success
- Consider the values, beliefs and behaviours that shape culture
Session 2: Bridging the culture gap
Monday 22 November 2021 / Thursday 17 February 2022
- Reflect on the culture we think we have, and the culture we would like to create
- Consider tools for understanding and growing the cultural paradigm we work in
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note: The discount is applicable for one person to book onto multiple courses or for an organisation to book multiple delegates onto one course.
Launch date:Monday 8 November 2021
Tuesday 1 February 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT