Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
In this short course we explore the importance of school culture and how we can intentionally grow more of the culture we desire.
Session 1: Defining and influencing culture
Monday 8 November 2021
- Reflect on our understanding of culture and the importance culture plays in success
- Consider the values, beliefs and behaviours that shape culture
Session 2: Bridging the culture gap
Monday 22 November 2021
- Reflect on the culture we think we have, and the culture we would like to create
- Consider tools for understanding and growing the cultural paradigm we work in
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Monday 8 November 2021 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT