Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores the benefits of coaching and provides an introduction to effective coaching practice.
Session 1: Coaching principles
Thursday 2 December 2021
- Reflect on coaching principles and how a coaching culture contributes to high performance
- Consider key features of effective coaching practice, including listening and questioning
Session 2: Embedding coaching in practice
Thursday 16 December 2021
- Explore the GROW coaching model
- Apply coaching principles in practice and consider how a coaching approach could be embedded in your school context
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Thursday 2 December 2021 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT