Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores the benefits of coaching and provides an introduction to effective coaching practice.
This short course is available starting in both December 2021 and February 2022, allowing a choice of dates that are best for you.
Session 1: Coaching principles
Thursday 2 December 2021 / Monday 28 February 2022
- Reflect on coaching principles and how a coaching culture contributes to high performance
- Consider key features of effective coaching practice, including listening and questioning
Session 2: Embedding coaching in practice
Thursday 16 December 2021 / Monday 14 March 2022
- Explore the GROW coaching model
- Apply coaching principles in practice and consider how a coaching approach could be embedded in your school context
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note: The discount is applicable for one person to book onto multiple courses or for an organisation to book multiple delegates onto one course.
Launch date:Thursday 2 December 2021
Monday 28 February 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT