Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
In this short course you will consider your unique identity as a leader and explore how leadership approaches can be tailored to differing contexts.
Session 1: Who do you bring to leadership?
Monday 4 October 2021
- Reflect on how our personalities, values and experiences impact on our leadership approach
- Consider the importance of emotional intelligence in leading ourselves and others effectively
Session 2: Leadership styles and situational leadership
Monday 18 October 2021
- Reflect on some common leadership styles and when these may be appropriate
- Consider the contexts in which we lead and how we can apply our understanding of situational leadership
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Monday 4 October 2021 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT