Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores how we can successfully lead change and innovation. We consider the importance of the psychological aspects of change, change management models and implementation planning.
Session 1: Leading innovation
Tuesday 1 February 2022
- Reflect on our understanding of innovation and why we innovate
- Consider the emotional and psychological aspects of leading change
Session 2: Change management
Monday 21 February 2022
- Reflect upon change management models and implementation planning processes
- Consider change projects we lead and how we can apply principles in practice
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Tuesday 1 February 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT