Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course address one of most common concerns for leaders – how to manage conflict well and have difficult conversations boldly and sensitively.
Session 1: Resolving conflicts and deciding what matters
Thursday 7 October 2021
- Reflect on the issues and what is at stake
- Consider approaches to addressing and resolving potential conflicts
Session 2: Strategies for brave conversations
Thursday 21 October 2021
- Reflect on models that support bold conversations including performance issues
- Consider examples of difficult conversations and practice applying strategies
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Thursday 7 October 2021 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT