Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course address one of most common concerns for leaders – how to manage conflict well and have difficult conversations boldly and sensitively.
Session 1: Resolving conflicts and deciding what matters
Thursday January 13 2022
- Reflect on the issues and what is at stake
- Consider approaches to addressing and resolving potential conflicts
Session 2: Strategies for brave conversations
Thursday January 27 2022
- Reflect on models that support bold conversations including performance issues
- Consider examples of difficult conversations and practice applying strategies
Save more with SSAT Membership
With SSAT Membership you would save £55 off this course, and all other SSAT courses are available at a discounted rate. Whether that be on leadership, or assessment, the choice is yours.
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note: The discount is applicable for one person to book onto multiple courses or for an organisation to book multiple delegates onto one course.
Launch date:Thursday 13 January 2022 3:30pm – 5:30pm
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT