Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores moral and ethical leadership principles and practices for school leaders. It includes reflection on moral tensions and approaches to resolving moral dilemmas.
Session 1: Ethical perspectives for school leadership
Thursday 3 February 2022
- Reflect upon our understanding of what it means to be an ethical school leader
- Consider different ethical perspectives drawing upon philosophy, psychology and faith
Session 2: Resolving moral tensions
Thursday 17 February 2022
- Reflect on the moral and ethical tensions for school leaders
- Consider approaches to resolving moral dilemmas
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Thursday 3 February 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT