Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course explores how our leadership can be more strategic and focused, to achieve more without working harder.
Session 1: Doing less but better
Thursday 13 January 2022
- Reflect on our key strategic priorities and how to keep the main thing, the main thing
- Consider how we can be more effective in pursuing our goals by doing less but better
Session 2: Prioritising, planning and delegating
Thursday 27 January 2022
- Reflect upon tools for strategic prioritisation and planning
- Consider where our efforts need to be concentrated and how we can increase capacity in our teams through delegating more effectively
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Thursday 13 January 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT