Design the PD training programme that best suits your needs
We know you have limited opportunities to deliver training to your staff, so you need to get the most out of your PD days and twilight sessions.
With SSAT’s flexible training modules you can ensure your training is not only of the highest quality and backed up by rigorous research, but is also built by you in line with your needs and priorities.
Covering the key areas of Leadership, you can choose from a range of modules to build your own delivery programme that covers exactly the areas you need to address, allowing a more cost efficient programme for your school.
How does it work?
Each module takes two hours to complete and is delivered virtually online by an experienced SSAT trainer with extensive in-school teaching and learning experience. You’ll also get a range of supporting resources and post-training tasks and activities to ensure you can embed the learning in practice.
It was a change to focus on and remind myself about what is important in the classroom day-to-day
It got me thinking about how I want to teach rather than how I have time to
Professional development modules are available for the follow levels of school responsibility:
Stepping up to senior leadership
- Ideal for aspiring and newly appointed senior leaders
- Modules equip participants with the knowledge, skills and attributes they need to positively influence and impact the teams they lead.
- Ideal for new and existing middle leaders
- Modules are designed to support middle leaders to develop their practice and include immediately applicable strategies for improvement.
Leaders for the future
- Ideal for teachers with leadership potential who are in the early stages of their career
- Modules focus on developing leadership skills, knowledge and mindsets, which participants can use immediately to increase their impact beyond the classroom.
The cost of PD module training is dependent on the number of modules you need and how the timetable you choose to have these delivered.
To book training, please complete an expression of interest form.
If you would like support with designing your PD training programme please contact us.