iNet’s in-school lead practitioner (LP) programme and accreditation provides a developmental online framework supported by in-school support that can drive forward professional development and distributed leadership within schools and across networks.
Use this consistent approach in all phases and settings to embed action research, evidence-led practice and distributed leadership and support individual and whole school improvement. The LP accreditation helps to:
- Evaluate impact and strengths within individuals and teams, and recognise areas to develop
- Give clarity of progression in leading others through criteria and associated levels
- Retain, support and develop future leaders across the school
- Build a culture of effective distributed leadership
- Provide a structure for your school’s professional development plan.
How is the LP accreditation being used?
- Whole school
- Across schools
- National Teaching Schools
- Global Learning Programme
- TEEP schools
- International LPs
- Lead Practitioner Learning Centres