The resources below are provided for those participating in TEEP level 1 and level 2 courses, and are also available to the general public.
Boxed set of TEEP booklets
13 booklets containing the 6 stages of the TEEP learning cycle:
• Prepare for learning
• Agree learning outcomes
• Present new information
• Construct meaning
• Apply to demonstrate
Plus the underpinning elements of effective practice:
• Thinking for learning
• Assessment for learning
• Accelerated learning
• Collaborative problem-solving
• Effective use of ICT
- Updated practical guidance and tips for TEEP in your classroom
- Content updated with the latest thinking on teaching and learning including Carol Dweck’s promoting growth mindsets, Guy Claxton and Bill Lucas’ expansive pedagogy, Sugata Mitra’s Self Organising Learning Environments (SOLE), varieties of teaching and learning approaches, Structure of Observed Learning Outcomes (SOLO) taxonomy and more!
- Brand-new written insert on How ICT can be used to enhance teaching and learning
- Addition of findings from SSAT Redesigning Schooling research
- Fully-commissioned references and further reading list – linking the TEEP model with the latest academic research
Product: Ref TEEP-01 | Cost: £30.00 + VAT
TEEP Thinking Posters
A set of six A3 laminated posters; each illustrating the key language associated with Anderson’s Taxonomy of Thinking Skills, designed to be displayed in a classroom to help support students in the development of their thinking and questioning skills
Cost: £19.50 per set, including p&p.
For all enquiries about TEEP resources, get in touch with us by email.
TEEP resources for associates
After TEEP training, delegates are welcomed into the TEEP associate network and have the opportunity to access a wide range of resources. See below for more information.
TEEP website associate access
Exclusive content including TEEP’ed lesson plans, activities and more.
TEEP video toolkit
Development videos that cover: Interactive Teaching; Classroom Management; Teaching and Learning styles; Classroom Climate and; Effective Learner Behaviours.
An opportunity for staff to share feedback on resources with colleagues from across the country.