- This event has passed.
THIS EVENT IS FULLY BOOKED – You can book on to our next event on Thursday 9 May.
This one-day event will help you to understand the 2018 Key Stage 5 accountability measures and performance tables. You will explore the recent changes, the performance tables and their implications, the Level 3 Value-Added tool and the KS5 transition matrices. We will also be looking at the KS5 Ofsted inspection dashboard summary report (IDSR) and what it has to say about attainment, progress, student groups, retention and destinations.
Many schools are unaware of how FFT Aspire can be used in Key Stage 5, so we’ll be looking too, at the information it provides about past progress and also at the estimates it provides at student, student group and subject-level to inform target-setting.
This event will cover:
- The new accountability measures, performance tables and their implications
- Using the L3VA report to review past and current performance
- The Ofsted inspection dashboard summary report (IDSR)
- Ofsted and 16-19 study programmes
- Target-setting for KS5 and FFT Aspire