- This event has passed.
This event has been postponed
Please complete this form to be kept informed of rescheduled dates.
Inspiring, equipping and retaining the next generation of school leaders
SSAT is committed to developing the next generation of school leaders. Since 2017 more than 500 teachers have participated in the SSAT Leadership Legacy Project (LLP). Now we are offering LLP alumni, and other high potential leaders, the opportunity to continue building powerful professional networks and to receive high quality leadership training that will sustain their development.
Leadership Legacy Plus is a two-day intensive leadership programme focusing on key themes for fulfilling leadership potential and impact.
- Increase your self-awareness as a leader; strengths and development areas
- Develop your ability to effectively lead and influence others to achieve goals
- Network and share practice within a national cohort of high potential leaders.
- Develop and retain your high potential leaders
- Enhance the effectiveness of your staff to successfully lead school improvement
- Succession planning and talent development
- Leading yourself
- Leading vision and culture
- Leading and influencing others
The day will conclude with a networking dinner (included in the cost of the programme)
- Reflections on day one
- Leading a team
- Leading yourself for the long term
The programme builds upon popular content from SSATs Leaders for the Future modules and participants will receive a certificate of completion.
Dinner on day one is included in the cost.
The cost does not include accommodation.
Dan Belcher, Senior Education Lead, SSAT
Dan leads on SSAT’s leadership programmes and has a wealth of experience in designing and delivering professional development. Before joining SSAT in 2009 he was a senior leader and a teacher of French and German. Dan has a Masters in Educational Leadership and is currently completing a Doctorate in Education.