- This event has passed.
This event is fully booked
Lea Forest Primary Academy is part of the Academies Enterprise Trust and through collaboration and commitment to a shared vision, continues to grow and improve. At Lea Forest we not only have high expectations for academic achievement and learning, but we also pride ourselves on providing an engaging and memorable curriculum which stimulates curiosity, awe and wonder – this provides children with the skills to be able to succeed in their lives ahead.
We have such a thriving school community where high aspirations and a caring family ethos are at the heart of what we do. Our curriculum encourages children to develop their skills by focusing on the following values: high aspirations, innovation, independence, respect and resilience. Lea Forest has gone from strength to strength and continues its journey to outstanding. We have made some remarkable achievements over the last two years, showing reading and maths raise by 34% and RWM combined raise by 29%. Impact of the Mastery Flow Model is reflected by the high proportion of children achieving GDS.
Join us on Wednesday 6 February 2019 to find out more about:
- The Mastery Flow Model approach
- Resilient Reader
- Creative and vibrant curriculum books
- A through-school approach, with problem-solving skills developed from Nursery
- High quality teaching and learning
- Specialist EAL Hub provision
- Strong middle leadership
- Outdoor learning experiences (Forest School)
- Use of media to promote and market Lea Forest