The webinar will be led by Mike Reeve, Headteacher of Garratt Park school in Wandsworth. Mike will share the school’s journey which set out to address a number of things including the statement in their OFSTED report in 2018, which graded teaching and learning as “Good”, but described some teaching as “flat”.
During the webinar Mike will cover a number of key questions including:
- How they prioritised support?
- Which support is long term?
- Who should deliver the support?
- What are the political ramifications of the programme?
- How should the programme be structured and recorded?
- Where does the time come from? Together with how impact is measured.
This event is free for SSAT members.