Free to senior leaders from SSAT Primary Network member schools
This new Primary Network event will give you the opportunity to explore how to support your school improvement priorities and network with other senior leaders from SSAT member primary schools.
The agenda will include input from inspirational keynote speakers from education, business and beyond, including Apple and SSAT. You’ll also get the chance to take part in an interactive session on planning essentials, and participate in three workshop sessions chosen from a range of options.
Workshop options include:
- Professional knowledge of the classroom – an area of the SSAT Framework for Exceptional Education (FfEE)
- Professional disciplines – an area of FfEE
- Strategic leadership of learning – an area of FfEE
- The journey of a highly successful school
- Managing change
- Recruitment and retention
Book today to ensure your place on this SSAT Primary Network member exclusive event.