Empower 2019: Bringing your vision into focus
Free to senior leaders from SSAT Primary Network member schools.
This year’s conference will focus on transformational leadership, removing barriers to enable learning and expand opportunities, redefining pupil success, and teaching and learning – the components you need to help advance pupil achievement and support them holistically.
You will have the opportunity to network with senior leaders from SSAT member schools and celebrate the success of schools who have achieved SSAT Educational Outcomes Awards and accreditation in the SSAT Framework for Exceptional Education.
- The Whole Child: Ensuring that every child is healthy, safe, engaged, supported, and challenged
- Transformational Leadership: Building a continuum and capacity for leadership
- Deep Learning: Removing barriers to enable learning and expand opportunities
- Redefining Student Success: Moving from a narrow definition of pupil success that traditionally relies on pupil outcomes in test
- Teaching and Learning: Using innovative teaching to spark meaningful and engaged pupil learning
Book your place today on this SSAT Primary Network member-exclusive event.
Please note: Bookings should not exceed two delegate places per member school.
Not a member? Find out more about the SSAT Primary Network.