- This event has passed.
Throughout the year your membership includes opportunities to visit other member schools to see innovation and impact in action. Hosted and led by members of the network, this is a great chance to network, collaborate, learn and share best practice.
Developing a 1:1 approach using mobile devices
During the course of the day you will have the opportunity to:
- learn more about our strategy of using 1:1 mobile devices together with the rationale
- meet and discuss with school leaders with regard to the roll out of our strategy
- work alongside Jigsaw/financial directors with regards to strategic financial planning
- explore and work with the key directors with regards to apps.
- Learn how the use of 1:1 mobile devices is transforming learning in the classroom – working alongside the children – peer learning etc
Special school colleagues will see and hear first-hand how harnessing the students natural obsession and interest in all things technological can have a positive impact on learning and outcomes for young people with SEND. It will also explore how this can be funded and the training required to maximise impact on learning.