- This event has passed.
As special schools look to welcome more students back, what does this mean in terms of the curriculum offer?
Dr Penny Barratt, CEO, The Bridge London Trust, will explore this during a free webinar at 2pm on Friday 19 June, exclusive for SSAT members. Other questions she will also consider include:
- Is our statement of curriculum intent accurate at this moment in time?
- What, if anything, needs to change in terms of our curriculum model?
- How can we maximise the government’s suggestion of increasing outdoor learning? What might this look like?
- What about students currently not accessing school?
- How many demands should be placed on students who may require close contact to self-regulate versus student-directed activities?
This event is exclusive to SSAT members; for access to the webinar, please contact your Relationship Manager.
If you are not a member of SSAT, find out how to become part of the network.