Following the changes introduced in 2016, this one-day event will help you to understand the 2017 Key Stage 5 accountability measures and performance tables. You will explore the changes, the performance tables and their implications, the Level 3 Value-Added tool and the KS5 transition matrices. You will also find out about the new KS5 Ofsted inspection dashboard summary report and what it has to say about attainment, progress, student groups, retention and destinations.
This event will cover:
- The new accountability measures, performance tables and their implications
- Using the L3VA report to review past and current performance
- The Ofsted inspection dashboard summary report (IDSR)
- Ofsted and 16-19 study programmes
- Target-setting for KS5 and FFT Aspire
We also have another one-day event for Understanding KS5 data on 28 February