SSAT Primary Network Member School Visits
Throughout the year there are opportunities to visit regional primary member schools to see innovation and impact in action. Hosted and led by members of the SSAT Primary Network, this is a great chance to visit, network, learn and share best practice.
Not a member?
If you’re interested in attending one of these visits, please use the Eventbrite link to book your place.
|Tuesday 11 June 2019||Cuddington Croft in Surrey||Book via Eventbrite||09.15-14.00|
Aims of the day:
To explore how Cuddington Croft:
- uses the ‘wave’ model to ensure that all children are fully engaged with their learning and that the needs of all pupils are addressed within every lesson
- has used the experience of the MITA (Maximising the Impact of Teaching Assistants) project to empower our support staff to be increasingly effective in supporting the learning of our children
|Thursday 20 June 2019||Fibbersley Park Academy in Wolverhampton||Book via Eventbrite||09.30|
Aims of the day:
- Explore our Early Years where the journey begins for our youngest pupils and see how we ensure our curriculum is challenging, purposeful and playful.
- Understand how we make sure the Creative Arts have a high profile, with a focus on music and performance, including the set up of RadioFPA.
- Learn about our journey so far to implement our digital strategy: one to one devices, staff development and how technology can improve feedback to pupils and reduce teacher workload.
- Experience how we develop pupil independence with an emphasis on learning behaviours and thinking skills, including the use of The Pit.