A seminar for school leaders
These curriculum seminars are designed to support senior and middle leaders with responsibility for curriculum and/or quality assurance. The days will ensure that you are fully up-to-date with the new Ofsted expectations around curriculum and provide you with an opportunity to share ideas with other senior and middle leaders.
Day will include:
- Unpacking new OFSTED framework and how the inspection looks in a special school setting.
- Focus on curriculum intent, implementation and impact.
- Focus on quality assurance – evidencing impact of curriculum.
- Attendees will leave with a full understanding of the requirements of the new Ofsted framework. They will be confident that they know the questions Ofsted will ask about their curriculum design and delivery and gain ideas about how best to evidence the quality of their provision.
- They will be equipped with resources and guidance to work through with colleagues back at school and will have gained practical ideas from curriculum leads from other schools.
Pauline has worked in the special education sector for over 30 years. She has experience of teaching, leadership, training and undertaking research. Her philosophy is that all students require outstanding teaching that takes into account their needs, abilities and aspirations in order to prepare them for adult life.
£285 + VAT (members)
£325 + VAT (non-members)
9 March 2020
9.00am – 2.30pm
12 March 2020
9.30am – 3.00pm