This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google
Terms of Service apply.
Who are we?
SSAT (The Schools Network) Ltd. is the data controller, and for any queries in relation to the handling of personal data may be contacted via email at email@example.com, or by post to Data Protection, SSAT, 5th Floor Central House, 142 Central Street, London EC1V 8AR.
Your personal data
“Personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable living person who can be directly or indirectly identified through that information. SSAT processes personal data in accordance with the Data Protection Act and the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679 (the “GDPR”).
Specifically, in this context, your name, job title / role and contact details will be recorded in SSAT systems.
The immediate purpose of this data processing is to:
- Manage your booking
- Record your participation in the Lead Practitioner Accreditation
- To create an account for you in the LPA website, used for submission of your evidence
Broader processing by SSAT is on the basis of SSAT’s legitimate interest to:
- provide services to customers
- market to potential customers
- maintain network and information security
- meet our legal obligations
You have a legal right to object to processing of your data, including a universal right to object to direct marketing.