We are currently recruiting for:
Business Relationship Manager (Education Sector)
£30,000 – £33,000 (depending on experience)
- Maximise the value of each school in your portfolio and achieve or exceed budget growth objectives.
- Establish strong multiple business relationships for each school in your portfolio, networking effectively across the full breadth of each with a view to fully identifying all decision makers, influencers, referrers and opportunities in the school.
- Act as an advisor to each school in your portfolio offering appropriate and accurate advice regarding all aspects of SSAT’s service to best meet individual/school needs and promote fully SSATs breadth of service.
- Research and explore strategically the business needs and opportunities of each school in your portfolio.
- Effectively close business opportunities and win new business from each school in your portfolio.
- Constantly improve the overall customer relationship, delivering timely reliable administrative support and customer service.
- Negotiate effectively both with the school and internally to maximise SSAT’s business interests and represent the school fully.
How to apply
Please apply with a CV and covering letter stating why you feel this is the perfect role for you firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications close 31 July 2022.