We are recruiting for the following roles in our London office:
Salary £30,000 – £35,000
Reporting to the Head of Brand you will be responsible for developing and implementing a coordinated multi-channel marketing strategy for the SSAT portfolio. You will effectively manage the online and offline campaigns and ensure these are highly targeted and delivered to budget and schedule and have measurable indicators of impact and engagement.
- educated to degree level with a marketing qualification and significant experience gained working in a marketing team
- proven ability to produce high-quality, SEO-friendly, engaging messaging across a range of channels – including social – for multiple audiences
- excellent copywriting, editing and proofreading skills, illustrating attention to detail, accuracy and precision
- demonstrable success of implementing a content-led marketing strategy
- experience of working with an email marketing platform, ideally MailChimp, and CRM system, ideally Microsoft Dynamics, and a solid understanding of the Microsoft Office suite
- able to communicate at all levels clearly and concisely with the ability to confidently present ideas and influence decisions
- able to work collaboratively, proactively, quickly and responsively, and with an openness to embrace new ideas and ways of working
- experience of working in education and for a membership-based organisation would be desirable
This is a permanent full-time position based in London.
How to Apply
Please send a covering letter outlining why you think you meet the requirements and your CV to email@example.com with ‘Marketing Manager’ in the subject title. CV’s without cover letters will not be accepted.
Deadline of Applications
13 January 2020.
Administrator – Maternity cover
Salary £17,000 – £18,180
Full-time 1-year maternity cover. Part-time will also be considered
The SSAT Administrator provides administrative support across a wide range of projects and central facilities services, ensuring accuracy and attention to detail. The role is varied and involves maintaining a flexible approach. At the heart of the role is communicating with both internal colleagues and staff in our member schools.
- Assist with general administration tasks using Microsoft Office
- Manage administrative tasks such as photocopying and printing of various documentation, creation of event packs and or support with hard copy mailings as required
- Maintain and support data collection across projects
- Process event bookings with accuracy, applying the correct packages and invoicing accordingly
- Attend events and meetings as required (with the requirement on occasion to travel)
- Perform reception and facilities duties
This job description is not exhaustive, and you may be required to undertake other tasks as required. This is an office-based role and is a full-time position. Part-time will also be considered. The role is based in London
How to apply
Please send your CV, and a covering letter detailing how you meet the requirements set out in the person specification to firstname.lastname@example.org. Closing date of applications are Friday, 24 January 2019. Interviews will commence w/c Monday, 3 February 2019.