The Embedding Formative Assessment (EFA) programme is the first large scale research trial to have an impact on GCSE outcomes in two years. Our EFA Ambassador Schools would be delighted to welcome you to their online open day to see the impact of the programme on the school.
In this online session, you will have an opportunity to:
- learn more about the EFA programme
- hear about the programme from school leaders, teachers and students about the impact of the programme and ask questions
- Introduction to the EFA programme
- Brief background/context of school
- Impact of the EFA programme on the school, students, and teachers
- The teacher perspective – how did the programme impact on your practice, opportunity to ask questions.
- The student perspective – Q&A
- Q&A with School EFA lead and SSAT EFA lead