Ofsted: enabling self-supported school improvement
A comprehensive guide to the latest Ofsted inspection framework, with contributions from outstanding schools. The guide is designed to support your overall school improvement planning – regardless of the last overall effectiveness grade your school achieved – and gives comprehensive guidance on what you can expect from and prepare for both the new one and two-day inspections. The guide includes:
- Full guidance on the latest inspection criteria and processes in a user-friendly format
- How Ofsted reaches a judgement in each aspect
- Processes – what schools can expect and when, including how to be prepared for meetings and what documentation is needed at each stage
- Top tips from recently-inspected schools
- Exemplar documentation from leading schools
- Additional guidance on SMSC and British values
- A checklist of what schools may need to have in place for one and two-day inspections
- Details of what stakeholders might be asked.
I can genuinely say it is one of the most useful resources I have bought in a long time – well worth all of the minimal investment!
Deputy headteacher on the previous edition of the SSAT Ofsted Guide
Ofsted: Enabling self-supported school improvement + Ofsted Framework Briefing Pack
The latest version of the Ofsted pack will be ready for delivery in late October 2017. Pre-order your copy today.
All prices are exclusive of VAT and there is also a £2.95 delivery charge.