Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course provides support for anyone who may be considering applying for a new role, whether internally or externally. It includes advice and guidance to help you identify the right role for you, complete your application and be successful at interview.
Session 1: Writing a successful application
Monday 10 January 2022
- Match your values, strengths and experiences to job opportunities
- Consider how to write an effective application
Session 2: Interview preparation and practice
Monday 24 January 2022
- Reflect on previous interview experiences and what might be included in the interview process
- Consider how to prepare for interview, three types of questions and take part in interview practice
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Monday 10 January 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT