Join our virtual professional development short course consisting of two twilight sessions, supported by intersessional activities and resources.
This short course focuses on how to make a strong start to a new role by exploring how you can plan effectively for the first 100 days in post.
Session 1: Preparing to lead
Thursday 3 March 2022
- Identify the priorities and goals for your first 100 days in post
- Consider any information gathering you want to do, the values and expectations you want to communicate, and key stakeholder relationships
Session 2: Making your first 100 days count
Thursday 17 March 2022
- Create an action plan for your first 100 days
- Consider how you will share your learning, identify quick wins and develop your strategic priorities for leading improvement
SSAT short courses – virtual CPD
A new series of virtual short courses for teachers and leaders have just launched.
When booking multiple courses, the following discounts apply:
- Any 3 courses – 10% discount
- Any 5 courses – 15% discount
- Any 10 courses – 20% discount
Note – for booking multiple people onto the same course, or one person booking onto multiple courses, discount does apply.
Launch date:Thursday 3 March 2022 15.30 – 17.30
FormatTwo twilight sessions supported by intersessional activities and resources
Ideal for:Teachers and leaders at all stages across all phases
Cost:SSAT members: £285
All prices exclusive of VAT