Living Literacy is a comprehensive online resource to help improve all students’ literacy skills through the delivery of an effective whole-school literacy policy.
Developed in partnership with Oxford University Press, and powered by Kerboodle.
- Brings together guidance, planning and implementation materials, INSET and Continued Professional Development (CPD), with subject-specific and cross-curricular teaching and learning resources for teachers and students.
- Brand new teaching and learning materials to improve students’ literacy skills and attainment in all subjects at all levels.
- Everything you need to lead literacy inset sessions, with easy to download PowerPoint presentations, trainers’ notes and handouts.
- Specially-commissioned CPD films.
- Tried and trusted literacy resources produced by SSAT, now online on Kerboodle and easily customisable.
- Kerboodle functionality that allows teachers and students to access the resources anytime and anywhere.
Standard price: £750.00
Member price: £500.00