Register a user account and login to SSAT online services
- Go to the register your details page
- Enter the username and password you would like to use and select Register.
Please use your school’s email address so that the system can recognise you as a user when signing on.
- The next stage will take up to a couple of minutes while records are created for you.
- Check your inbox for the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your spam folder as it might be in there) and click the link.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, then on the next page enter your password to confirm your email.
- You will now be able to log in to The Exchange, our Discussion Forums, or online learning modules with your username and password.
The relationship management team are always here to help if you have any questions email@example.com.