Instructions for accessing The Exchange – SSAT’s members only section of the website.
Register a user account and login to The Exchange
- Go to the register your details page
- Enter the username and password you would like to use and select Register.
Please use your school’s email address so that the system can recognise you as a user when signing on.
- The next stage will take up to a minute while records are created for you.
- Check your inbox for the verification email from firstname.lastname@example.org (check your spam folder as it might be in there) and click the link.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions, then on the next page enter your password to confirm your email.
- You will now be able to log in to The Exchange with your username and password.
Log in to SSAT’s Online Community (KHub)
- Go to SSAT’s online community page
- Click on the Sign in with SSAT button.
- If you have already registered for a user account with SSAT’s website, login with the same username and password. Otherwise, follow the above instructions on how to register a user account.
- If this is the first time you have used the platform, you will see KHub’s terms and conditions – please read and accept these.
Accessing SSAT groups
If you have saved groups on SSAT’s online community, you can access these by:
- Logging in to the online community
- Clicking on GROUPS at the top of the page
- Then selecting MY GROUPS