In his latest policy webinar, Tom Middlehurst, Head of Policy and Public Affairs at SSAT, provides:
- information on the submission of grades and ranks in the 2020 exams
- suggestions on managing the expectations of students, parents/carers and staff
- thoughts on the autumn series
- answers to questions from members of the SSAT network.
- Tom is available to deliver online policy briefings for small groups of your school or trust’s SLT, HODs or governors. These sessions can be tailored to your specific requirements and will cover the latest issues and policy updates. You will also have the opportunity to ask questions and take part in open discussions with your teams. Get in touch with our dedicated team or call 020 7802 0955 for further information.