SSAT’s Primary Network brings together primary schools from across the country, creating opportunities for primary school leaders and teachers to collaborate and share knowledge, inspiration and best practice.
To find out more about the benefits of SSAT’s Primary Network membership, register your interest below. For further queries, get in touch with us by email or call our team on 020 7802 0955.
Complete the application form below to join the SSAT Primary Network today.
Membership is for twelve months from the day you join and costs £419 + VAT. Or you can save £68 by joining for 24 months for just £770 + VAT. Please indicate your preferred length of membership on the application form.
Katrina Morley, CEO, Tees Valley Education
What SSAT Primary Network Membership offers you and your school community in 2020/21:
- Drive forward whole-school improvement using member-exclusive resources
- Take advantage of unique opportunities to develop staff at different stages in their career, strengthening your retention strategy and succession planning
- Keep up to date with and make sense of changes to policy and practice; explore solutions that can work in your context
- Give your pupils and teachers the formal recognition they deserve for the contributions they make to your school community
- Contribute to discussions on national issues that affect our schools, pupils and teachers
Drive forward whole-school improvement using member-exclusive resources
- Engage with the SSAT Framework for Exceptional Education, a school improvement tool to review and evaluate practice, identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- Use SSAT’s Four Pillars of Curriculum Design to enable middle and senior leaders to respond to key questions about curriculum intent, content, delivery and experience
- NEW: Highlight your commitment to positive, meaningful engagement with parents and pupils using our Parent Partnership and Pupil Leadership Audits
- Get access to tools and guidance such as SSAT’s Educational Outcomes database and benchmark your school’s performance against other schools nationally while identifying gaps for improvement
Michael Todd, Deputy Headteacher, Bishop Thomas Grant Catholic Secondary School
Take advantage of unique opportunities to develop staff at different stages in their career, strengthening your retention strategy and succession planning
- NEW: Encourage all staff undertaking their NQT year to participate in the launch of our exciting new SSAT NQT Inspirations live, online series with opportunities to participate in further developmental sessions
- Enhance the range of development opportunities for senior leaders by involving them in member-exclusive webinars and other online activity
- Encourage senior colleagues to attend the Annual Primary Conference to network and learn from other schools and experts in the network
- Attend the two-day SSAT National Conference at discounted member rates to gain renewed inspiration and practical insights to take away and implement at your school
- Get exclusive access to discounted rates on SSAT’s CPD to support school improvement
Sophie Powell, Executive Headteacher, The Compass Partnership of Schools
Keep up to date with and make sense of changes to policy and practice; explore solutions that can work in your context
- Ensure all staff receive and engage with the weekly Primary Update e-newsletter and termly SSAT Journal, both full of thought-provoking blogs and articles, valuable insights and practical tips to navigate in an ever-changing educational landscape
- Visit SSAT’s member-only online library of evidence informed publications and practical resources, available to all colleagues to help you find the inspiration needed to innovate
- NEW: Join monthly webinars facilitated by SSAT experts and guest speakers, with updates and guidance on topical educational news, policy and practice while exploring school improvement solutions suited to your context
Lucy Blackmore, Headteacher, Ryders Green Primary School
Give your pupils and teachers the formal recognition they deserve for the contributions they make to your school community
- Give your pupils the formal recognition they deserve with SSAT’s Pupil Leadership Accreditation scheme, offering a way to give structure and recognition to your learners’ leadership activities both in and outside of school
- NEW: Nominate a colleague as an SSAT School Hero each week, where SSAT will send an e-postcard in recognition of a contribution made to the school community
- NEW: Praise a pupil’s efforts with an SSAT Student Hero of the Term certificate towards the end of each half term
- Collaborate with other schools in the network and share your school successes nationally by contributing to SSAT events and activities and have your achievements recognised through an SSAT award
Danielle Lewis-Egonu, Executive Headteacher, The Galaxy Trust
Contribute to discussions on national issues that affect our schools, pupils and teachers
- Get ongoing access to SSAT’s online Primary Network forum, webinars, discussion dinners, roundtable discussions, Q&A sessions with policy makers and thought leaders, and publications.
- Stay connected to the issues that matter as we continue to work with influential organisations, charities and individuals such as Rt Hon David Lammy MP, patron of SSAT’s Deep Social Justice campaign
- Participate in research to contribute to SSAT Primary projects and publications focusing on key issues
Katrina Morley, CEO, Tees Valley Education
Join the SSAT Primary Network
Membership is for twelve months from the day you join and is £419 + VAT.
Or you can save £68 by joining for 24 months for just £770 + VAT. Please indicate your preferred length of membership on the application form.
If you have any queries, please get in touch with us by email or call our team on 020 7802 0955.
To join, complete the form below.
SSAT Membership Network
SSAT’s networks offer membership to schools in all phases of education across the country and worldwide.