SSAT Leadership Modules – Delivered for You
With SSAT’s flexible training modules you can ensure your training is not only of the highest quality, but also focused on your needs and priorities. Training is delivered by one of the SSAT Education Team and can be provided online or in-person.
We can work with you to personalise content to suit your audience, whether it’s a programme for developing leaders, middle leaders or senior leaders.
Select from a range of leadership modules to build your own programme that covers exactly the areas you need to address, allowing a more cost effective and impactful programme for your school. Each module is designed as a two-hour session with supporting materials and resources.
Examples of modular content
- Vision, values and moral purpose
- Developing your leadership approach
- Prioritising and managing tensions
- Leading and managing innovation and change
- Using data to support progress and achievement
- Principled curriculum design
- Effective teaching and learning
- Quality assurance
- Leading through coaching and mentoring
- Leading yourself
- Building a high performing team
- Professional learning and development
- Leading, motivating and influencing
- Finance and HR management
- Managing difficult conversations and conflict
- Strategic leadership
- Leading effective meetings
- Governance and accountability
- School culture
- Leading with parents and partners
Prices will vary depending on number of modules and delivery method (online or in-person).
Please contact us to find out more or request additional leadership support.
Leadership modules are delivered by SSAT to you. Select and combine the modular content you want to create bespoke leadership training.
Each module is designed as a two-hour session.
We can arrange convenient dates and times for delivery with you. Please contact us for more information and costs.Register your interest