We’re proud to announce a new one-day event planned for 29 June 2018, focusing on school improvement and informed by long-term discussions we’ve been having with you in your schools. SSAT’s school improvement day 2018 will be a highly practical day filled with helpful takeaways and insights into what works in schools in a range of contexts and at different stages on the journey to improvement.
The event will be framed around six key questions about secondary phase school improvement:
- What does school improvement mean for our school?
- Where are we on the journey to being a great school? How do we know?
- What do an effective school SEF and development plan look like?
- How can we make the school improvement plan we’ve committed to paper a reality? How will we know when we’ve arrived?
- How do we track our progress towards our objectives? How do we know what is and what isn’t working?
- How can we involve our students? What role do they have to play in the improvement journey?
Each question will be the basis of an expert speaker session, workshop or other input followed by a short activity allowing you to reflect on what you’ve heard or seen and consider how to apply it to your own context.
If you’re a Secondary school headteacher or a senior leader, a governor or a school improvement lead at a MAT, this is an invaluable event to help shape and define your school improvement plan. The event will take on 29 June 2018. Book your place today by using the button below.
To find out more about the event get in touch with us by email.
This event is focused on effective strategies for Secondary schools. We also have events coming up in the Summer term designed for Primary (SSAT Primary Network Conference 2018) and Special schools (SSAT Special Schools conference: Moving forward with confidence).
29 June 2018
Mary Ward House Conference Centre, London
5-7 Tavistock Place
First delegate: £285
Second delegate: £175
Third delegate: £100
Early Bird rate:
First delegate: £225
(All prices excluding VAT)