The SSAT iNet Global Network connects you with school leaders and teachers across the world. Membership gives you access to the best research, helps you collaborate and share knowledge, and gives you fresh insights into pedagogy, leadership and school improvement. You’ll also get the chance to learn from the strategies and best practice being implemented by system leaders internationally.
To find out more about the benefits of joining the iNet Global Network or group deals that we are able to offer your MAT, please register your interest below. For further queries, get in touch with us by email or call our team on 020 7802 0955.
Complete the application form below to join the SSAT iNet Global Network today.
Membership is for twelve months from the day you join and costs £419 + VAT. Or you can save £68 by joining for 24 months for just £770 + VAT. Please indicate your preferred length of membership on the application form.
What SSAT iNet Global Network membership offers your school community in 2021/22:
- Drive forward whole-school improvement using member-exclusive resources
- Take advantage of unique opportunities to develop staff at different stages in their career, strengthening your retention strategy and succession planning
- Keep up to date with and make sense of changes to policy and practice; explore solutions that can work in your context
- Give your students and teachers the formal recognition they deserve for the contributions they make to your school community
- Contribute to discussions on issues that affect our schools, students and teachers
Drive forward whole-school improvement using member-exclusive resources
- Engage with the SSAT Framework for Exceptional Education, a school improvement tool to review and evaluate practice at school or department level, identifying strengths and areas for improvement
- Use SSAT’s Four Pillars of Curriculum Design to enable middle and senior leaders to respond to key questions about curriculum intent, content, delivery and experience
- Highlight your commitment to positive, meaningful engagement with parents and students using our Parent Partnership and Student Leadership audit tools
Michael Todd, Deputy Headteacher, Bishop Thomas Grant Catholic Secondary School
Take advantage of unique opportunities to develop staff at different stages in their career, strengthening your retention strategy and succession planning
- Visit SSAT’s member-only online library of evidence informed publications and practical resources, available to all colleagues to help you find the inspiration needed to innovate
- Enhance the range of development opportunities for senior leaders by involving them in member-exclusive webinars and other online activity
- Attend the SSAT National Conference at discounted member rates to gain renewed inspiration and practical insights to take away and implement at your school
- Get exclusive access to discounted rates on all SSAT CPD opportunities to support school improvement
Mark Wignall, Headteacher, Downlands Community School
Keep up to date with and make sense of changes to policy and practice; explore solutions that can work in your context
- Ensure all staff receive and have the opportunity to contribute to SSAT’s weekly Sunday Supplement and termly SSAT Journal, both full of thought-provoking blogs and articles, valuable insights and practical tips which help teachers and leaders navigate an ever-changing educational landscape
- Join monthly webinars facilitated by SSAT experts and guest speakers. These provide updates and guidance on topical educational news, policy and practice and explore school improvement solutions suited to your context
- Participate in SSAT events and activities to learn and share best practice in the SSAT network
Andrew Roberts, Headteacher, Riverside School
Give your students and teachers the formal recognition they deserve for the contributions they make to your school community
- Give your learners the formal recognition they deserve with SSAT’s Student and Pupil Leadership Accreditation schemes, offering a way to give structure and recognition to your learners’ leadership activities both in and outside of school
- Nominate a colleague as an SSAT School Hero each week, where SSAT will send an e-postcard in recognition of a contribution made to the school community
- Praise a student’s efforts with an SSAT Student Hero of the Term certificate towards the end of each half term
Esther Holland, Headteacher, Central Foundation Girls’ School
Contribute to discussions on national issues that affect our schools, students and teachers
- Get ongoing access to various email and online forums, webinars, discussion dinners, roundtable discussions, Q&A sessions with policy makers and thought leaders, and publications.
- Stay connected to the issues that matter as we continue to work with influential organisations, charities and individuals such as Rt Hon David Lammy MP, patron of SSAT’s Deep Social Justice campaign
Stephen Tierney, Former CEO, Blessed Edward Bamber Multi-Academy Trust
Join the SSAT iNet Global Network
Membership is for twelve months from the day you join and is £419 + VAT.
Or you can save £68 by joining for 24 months for just £770 + VAT. Please indicate your preferred length of membership on the application form.
If you have any queries or would like to find out about group membership offers, please get in touch with us by email or call our team on 020 7802 0955.
To join, complete the form below.
SSAT Membership Network
SSAT’s networks offer membership to schools and MATs in all phases of education across the country and worldwide.